Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A hard lesson to learn.


They say hind-sight is 20/20. Sometimes it hurts to look back, though. But, a lesson can always be learned, when we look at the past honestly and without bias. I've learned a lot about love, in my time. This is a poem about one of the hardest lessons that I've ever been taught. Never take those who love you for granted!!  




"Tearful Hind-sight"

Love,
Though I know it will be 
In vain, 
Let me make this
Effort to put into words
All that I feel for you

...My beloved,
Queen of queens,
In you, I have found
Refuge from 
Life's storms!
You give, to me, 
The peace
Of being whole,
As you've filled 
Every void & 
Mended every wound that 
Afflicted me...

You lit
My Sun's flames & 
Became the 
Center of my 
Universe,
As you lifted my 
Lowest lows,
To heavenly heights,
On angel's wings...

Without you,
My world will be 
Lost in the cold
Darkness of an 
Imploded universe...

However, even if 
My body was broken;
My family was buried;
My friends had turned enemies; &
My pockets were empty,
With you
My world remains 
Complete & serene...

My heart beats;
My blood flows; & 
My lungs breath
So that I may 
See you & find the 
Paradise in your embrace; the
Euphoria in your caress; & 
The understanding of
What it is to 
Die, & be reborn, 10,000 times
As we kiss...

For you,
My moon sets,
My sun rises, & shines,
My seasons change, & 
My will finds
Inspiration to make
The world mine,
So that I could 
Give it to you

...Still
These words,
With all the depth of their meanings,
Are but a 
Feeble attempt to 
Express 
All that you
Grow inside of me!
Since what you
Seeded in 
My heart 
With your beauty, &
Nurtured in
My soul
With your
Kindness & care,
Is the 
Truest, most pure, & 
Deepest, of undying loves...
& that love for you 
Will only grow, as it
Transcends 
Time's boundaries & 
Lives beyond 
Eternity!

...If only
I knew then what I know now,
I wouldn't be sitting here 
Wishing I would've
Said this to you,
When I had the chance

...Could've, should've, would've...


-Bsomb4 

No comments:

Post a Comment