Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, March 31, 2014

Color Splash Black & White Ghost Spinner

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! I recently posted a few steel wool posts. In one of them, I mentioned some of the things I learned on my first "spinning" adventure with @xrissvlad. One of the things I mentioned was to not use your autofocus when shooting steel wool, because it can lead to blurry captures. I got a lot of blurry wool shots. I decided to try and use them, somehow, though. So I got to editing shots and got some pretty cool results. Below is one of the edits. ...a ghostly color splash black and white image of wool being spun on top of a flipped over Honda... I'll be posting a few more horrible shots that got edited into useable images, like this image and the image on the "Night Train on 1st St." Both images came from the throw-away folder and were edited back to life. Check back soon to see more edits, captures, poems, paintings, drawings, & more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment