Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, March 3, 2014

A poetic night

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! I've been working on photography a lot, lately. But that isn't to say that I haven't been wearing my other "creative hats" too. I haven't taken the time to photograph my newest pieces, and I have a lot of drawings that need to be photographed too, to share. I'm also working on a new mix to post soon. But, for now, I wanted to share some more poetry, to break up the steady flow of captures a little bit. I hope you enjoy, and check back soon for more Bsombin'!


"Lead Through The Rough"

When we first met
I knew that, through you,
I would grow

...Little did I know that it would be:

Strength, through pain;
Serenity, by going insane; 
Purpose, while picking up the remains;
Peace, after a war between my heart & brain;
& the feeling of being complete, after being completely drained...

Now that I know me,
& have been set free,
I just wish you could see
What you've helped me to be


Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment