Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bsombin' June Dub-step Mini Mix

Thanks for stoppin by & checkin' out Bsombin'! Here is the first of this month's mixes. ...I was having a few beers at a bar, the other night, when I over heard a guy, who appeared to be in his mid-50's, trying to explain Dub-step to his parents & friends. The funny thing was, he didn't know how to explain it, & he, himself, seamed pretty unsure, & a little confused, as to what it was. I turned to the group & told them that it's basically bass music that plays around 140bpm. Lol. They all looked even more confused & began asking questions. We had a nice long talk about Dub-step & they said they learned a lot & thanked me for "shining some light on things" for them. The guy in his 50's also said he was happy that he was going to be able to talk to his teenage son about Dub-step & know what he was talking about. Lol. He asked me what were some artist he could look up online, to get more familiar with Dub-step. The first things out of my mouth were Dub Police & Circus Records. At the same time, I was trying to think of what I would put in this month's mix. So, it just seamed right that I do a mix of tunes from my 2 favorite Dub-step labels. Hope you enjoy the "Dub Police vs. Circus Records" mix!



http://www.4shared.com/file/RxO3s5dD/Bsombin_June_mini_mix_1_-_DubP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment