Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More from my book of poems...

I've been writing a lot lately, in efforts to finish my book of poems. I've completed about 60% of the book & I am working to have it finished by the end of July. I've written about a variety of things, for this book, but the majority of it is poems about love. ...Love for self, love for family & friends, love & heart break, etc. ...A lot about love all around. Here is another one of my more recent poems that I'd like to share...

"Glacier"

I saw hellfire,
In your eyes,
While my 
Soul shivered from 
The cold you projected,

Sitting sentenced to the 
Moon with no sun
...Nothing but 
Fallen stars, & burnt out streetlights,
On my 
Blvd. of broken Dreams

I am heir to the 
Pains of too much pleasure
&, find myself set on the
Ends,
Regardless of the 
Means,
...A self-fish 
Swimming in a sea of 
Glutton, & Lust, that's made
Arctic by the 
Glacier 
We froze 

...Love's resin
Turns to 
Cold crystals, 
While 
The skull dweller's 
Bitterness 
Runs down my spine &
Infects my 
Warmth with 
Chrome 
Shadows

You are the 
Eclipse that turned
My Mayan skies
Black & cold
While my 
Temple 
Burned for you

I remember
The hellfire 
In your eyes,
While my 
Soul shivers from
The cold you 
Left me with


-Bsomb4 

No comments:

Post a Comment