Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Construction over the 405 freeway

What up world?! ...If you live in L.A., you know how crazy the traffic on the 405 freeway is. It's said to be some of the worst traffic in the world! Once I heard they were going to start construction on the freeway, & several bridges that cross over it, I thought, "I want to stay off that 'parking lot' as much as possible!" So, since, I have made every effort to stay off the notorious 405. Late Thursday night, however, I decided to it would be safe to hop on the 405 to go to a friends, since traffic was good & the freeway was empty. I soon found another reason to stay off the 405. ...detours! Lol. I couldn't get off on my exit & got taken way of course. As I was trying to turn around to go back to where I needed to be, I accidentally found myself on the Molhulland bridge that crosses over the 405. It is supposed to be closed to the public, but some how I managed to drive up on the bridge with my camera! And to make it even better, it was very foggy! ...so, being me, I pulled over; jumped out of the truck; & started taking advantage of the photo opportunity. It didn't take long for the Cal-Trans workers to start chasing me around, so I wasn't able to capture too many images, but before getting kicked off I got a few...





No comments:

Post a Comment