Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Chuch"...

Hello world!!!! Thank you for taking the time to see what's new with Bsombin'. ...I'm not a religious person. I am a spiritual person, though. I believe that we, as human beings, are not the "top of the food chain". I believe in "God". ...a being that is greater than us & who exist in a realm that is beyond our understanding. I don't think "God" to be what is written in "holy books", though. Instead I believe in an energy that exist through out the universe. An energy that is responsible for everything in the universe being conceived & continuing to exist. An energy that can't be fully explained by our simple minds. An entity that is too far beyond our understanding to be defined. ...The reason for the "Big Bang"; ... The factor that caused "fish to grow legs & walk onto land"; ... The force behind "evolution"; ...The yin & yang, the ebb & flow, the gravity that holds everything together & tears it all apart at the same time... Our Maker. I also feel that I am being lead, in my spiritual journey, by our maker. And, I feel that all that I experience in life is for a reason.

...With all this said, I was happy to help a church in Glendale when they asked for my help in restoring an old mural for them. Here are the before & after pics of the mural...




No comments:

Post a Comment