Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WTF bird?!

I've been a busy man! ...and that is such an understatement. I'm finally starting to get the craziness under control, though... I have managed to get a huge amount of content collected this year. I haven't been able to edit everything, because I have been so busy, however. Despite the hectic "rat-racing", I recently started getting the "content stock pile" under control. So you can expect a lot more post this summer. It will be a big mosh-posh of old unposted stuff & brand new content. And, I will be getting back on point with the mixes, also...

 But, before I get too into the content, & this "journey" that I am talkin' about, I have to share the "WTF bird"!!!! This thing flew into my yard one day. It let me walk right up to it & pet it, before flying onto my neighbor's roof. I have no idea what kind of bird this is & would like the internet's help in figuring out WTF flew into my yard to say "hello" to me. This happened months ago & I have yet to figure out what kind of bird this is. If you know, hit me up & let me know, please!! I would like to ID this strange bird... 



No comments:

Post a Comment