Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The L.A. Marathon

Like I said, I'm playing catch-up here, with the old content... I joined the 26.2 mile club this past March.  It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Training, while trying to be a single dad, run a business, & have a life was probably the hardest part. I sacrificed sleep, many a night, so that I could push myself to run farther than I had ever ran in my life. Blood, sweat, & tears were left behind, on the streets I ran, & probably a little sanity too. My body felt pain like it had never felt before, both, during the trainging & on the day of the marathon. But, it was all worth it, once I felt the joy of crossing the finish line & accomplishing what I thought I wasn't going to be able to do. I even finished in a decent time, having finished with a time of 04:02:17. I recently started training for next year, since I decided I want to qualify for "Boston". Once again, this will be the hardest thing I have ever done! Lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment