Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, December 27, 2013

Another day at Runyun Canyon

Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin'! So... I've been slacking big time on my marathon training this year. It's basically gonna boil down to how much training I can get in over the next 2 months that is going to determine how I do in the 2014 L.A. marathon. I'm a little nervous about how my body is going to cope with the intense training that I start this week, but I told too many people that I would run this marathon to be backing out of it now! As I sit here getting mentally prepared for the challenge, I wanted to share some more images from one of my favorite places to train. Please check back soon for more Bsombin' art, photography, poetry, music, and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment