Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, December 13, 2013

"Graff-roots" pt.1

I've been drawing since as far back as I can remember! I remember being a little kid and spending hours drawing heros and monsters, eagles and airplanes, designs and letters, and every cartoon character that I loved. When I got into skateboarding, I drew all my favorite companies' logos, my favorite skaters' board graphics, and the skate parks and courses that my friends and I used to dream about (... the types of skateparks and course that you see in the X-games now a days. Lol). But it wasn't until I found graffiti, at the age of 13, that I began to take the things I drew more seriously. Graffiti is what made my hobby into  my passion and the reason I am the artist that I am today. I've been going through a lot of old graffiti pics recently, to post on Instagram, and wanted to share some of them here too. ...BTW, if you'd like to see more of my art and photography, please follow me on Instagram @Bsomb4. Thanks for checking out the blog and check back soon for more Bsombin'!!



No comments:

Post a Comment