Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Zes & Jon Lake at the Known Gallery

This past Saturday night was the grand opening of The Seventh Letters flagship store in L.A. Although I went, in all the madness, I didn't get any pics from that night that were worth sharing. I did find some images as I was going through my archives, from a show at the Known gallery, from a couple of months ago that I can share, however... The Zeser and Jon Lake show. Zeser was, and still is, an inspiration to me. The guy "kinged" Los Angeles, and did it with style, as a graff artist. Now, he is painting some beautiful canvases and taking some amazing photographs of the City of Angels. Jon Lake has also gone from graff artist to amazing photographer, and has also become an inspiration to me. This is why I was super excited to hear that they were going to have a show together. Here are some of my pics from the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment