Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Getting ready for 2014!


I'm going through making corrections, editing old content, and cleaning up my labels, tags, and meta data, to tighten up the blog. I've been working on the blog all day, trying to get as much done before we enter the new year. I plan on making 2014 a much better year for Bsombin' and this blog. Great things are on the Horizon, for Bsombin. And, I am happy to say that great things are also happening with Kibatsu and Mobizyne! ...I am a very blessed and busy man with a lot on my plate right now. As I'm learning to juggle all the things I have going on, I am getting better at managing my time, energy, and attitude. So, because of this, you can expect this blog to have a lot more new posts in the new year!! Please join me, in the new year, as I continue the story of my "journey", while I "up my street photography game, explore new artistic mediums; medias; and genres, dive back into the music/DJing world, continue on my poetic path, and much more! For now, though, here is a pic of one of my more recent paintings titled "Betta Fish", to wrap up the year. Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin' & I please check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment