Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, December 27, 2013

The Black Mamaba

Hello world! Here are some images of another piece I finished recently, for my "Creatures" series, titled "The Black Mamaba". Yes, I am a Laker fan. But, no, this piece isn't a Kobe tribute. It's a lot more personal than that. It's more to do with how I spent the "year of the snake", having been born in the "year of the snake". I found a quote from a German author by the name of Franz Kaufka, that I felt was perfect for the piece... "The meditation by the serpent was necessary, evil can seduce a man but can not become man." That's all I'm gonna say about the piece, the rest is open to your interpretation... Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin', please check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment