Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A day in west L.A.

Thanks for checkin' out my blog! A few months back, I took my buddy Erika out to shoot the west side of town, after work. We were working in the Marina that day. So, we took the opportunity to get so nautical captures, once we were done with work, before heading over to the Venice canals. We strolled around the canals for a bit, before shifting into "lurk" mode and finding our way over to Santa Monica. I decided to take Erika up onto a rooftop for some cityscape shots, before moving on to our next location. Then, after my acrophobia therapy on the rooftop, we headed over to Century City for some architectural shots. It was a great day of shooting and Erika and I had a lot of laughs along the way. All together, we made our way through 7 cities on the west side, before calling it a night and heading home. I think I shot about 200+ images that day, too. But, I'm only going to share my favorite 8, our off the multitude of shots, for now. Check back soon to see more of my beautiful city and for more Bsombin'!










No comments:

Post a Comment