Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, February 9, 2015

Illuminated Smoke Bsombs

I wanted to take some interesting product shots, one afternoon, for ILUMN8. I had an idea that required a model, but I didn't want to go through the time and effort it would take to find one. So, instead of trying to find a model, I set up my camera so that my lil' ninja could click the shutter and I jumped in front of the lens to play with smoke bombs. Here are some of my favorite images from my smoke bomb shoot. Most of which ended up being used on the ILUMN8 Spring line site. You can check out the site and see ILUMN8's Spring line at stayilluminated-spring2015.weebly.com.  The line will be available on the site, at the end of this week, if you'd like to get yourself a fresh Stay Illuminated T-shirt, hoodie, or snap-back.






No comments:

Post a Comment