Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, February 9, 2015

Touring K-town

Thanks for checkin' out the blog! I've been going out and shooting the city of Los Angeles a lot, over the years. In recent years, it's become a bit of an obsession. I love doing it! It's an adventure, every time, and there's never a boring moment! I try to go out and shoot with other photographers, as much as possible. But, with everyone's busy schedules, it's hard to find time to shoot as often as I like, unless I go by myself. The good thing about rollin' solo on photo missions is you can get in and out of spots a lot faster and spend more time shooting in ninja mode. ...That, and you never have to compromise on where you wanna shoot. Lol. I've become a bit of a guide, to friends, because I have so many spots to shot. The shots on this post are from such an occasion. A buddy had asked me to show her some spots on Wilshire so I took her to K-town. I decide to take the film camera and my lil' Canon Powershot, to switch things up a bit. Still haven't gone to get the film developed.  Once I do, though, I'll post some of my favorite shots here. Till then, here are some of the images I took, with my lil' Powershot, while playing tour guide through K-town. Check back soon, to see more of Los Angeles' K-town and for more Bsombin'!










No comments:

Post a Comment