Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, June 24, 2021

5/30/21 - Birthday Picnic For Gus - Part 3

 Thanks for checkin' out the blog! There weren't a lot of lowriders at the picnic when I got there. And, I wasn't able to stay long, because I had to go to work that day. Aside from the cars in the first two posts, there were only a handful of other cars there to take pictures of. But it seemed like it was all about quality over quantity at the picnic, because all the cars there were sick! There were a couple of cars from Streetwise C.C., and a car from Primeros C.C. parked at the far end of the parking lot, along with Ms. Patti from Ruthless Ryderz C.C. So I headed over to get some pics of the cars.





















I still have more to come from the lowrider picnic. So check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment