Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Saturday, June 5, 2021

5/29/21 - First Annual Genocide Car Club Party At The Pink Motel - Part 2

 Thanks for stoppin' by and checkin' out the blog! This is the second part of my pictures from the Genocide Car Club's first annual party. I almost missed the party because I had a family gathering earlier that day. But I was able to get there for the last half hour of the party. Which gave me just enough time to get some shots of the lowlows shining in the neon lights. I won't carry on about thing anymore than this, for this post. Instead, I'll just let the flicks speak for themselves.








We're half way though the flicks from the Genocide Party. The best are still to come, too. So make sure to check back soon for more neon lowriders!


No comments:

Post a Comment