Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lurking

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog!

Lurking.

...One night I went looking for the things that go bump in the night. After searching high and low, I found nothing, not a creature in sight. I searched and I searched, midnight came and went. I searched till I was cold, exhausted, and spent. But, I couldn't stop searching, to find where they lurk. I couldn't go home, until I was done with my work. I had to keep lurking, to find the things that go bump. So, off a bridge and on to building, I had to jump. I decided to go where I knew they would be, a place high above the dark grimy city. I climbed to a place where I hoped I would see these things that go bump nocturnally. With a view of the whole city, still I saw nothing "bumpy".  And then and there, In the dark, I came to see that thing I was looking for all night long was me! ...How did I become one of the things that go bump in the night, when all I wanted to do was bring truth to light?!










No comments:

Post a Comment