Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valetine's Day blues

A poem for the lonely and broken hearted, to end Valentine's day...


"Nobody's Valentine"

I ain't nobody's Valentine,
And nobody is mine!

Nothin' but a bouquet of memories
This Valentine's day,
It's better to have loved and lost,
Or, at least, that's what they say...

But, I'm  missing you so much, right now, as blues turn into greys, 
While cold replaces what was once the warmth brought by sun rays,
With a melancholy mist and a sad seductive haze,
I see our Valentine's days past, leaving me in a lonely daze.

...All the years, since then,
Remembering you, again and again.
I guess, that's why, after all this time,
I still ain't nobody's Valentine & nobody's mine.


-Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment