Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A new poem from an old soul




"Solitude And The Ways Of The Glutenous Masochist"

Are destruction and decay's
Understanding of the processes of
Breaking things down
Any less than 
My heart's familiarity with
Solitude and the ways of the glutenous masochist, 
Who bleeds to hear his arteries scream,
Just to drowned out
Madness & despair's 
Chants & promises of
"Forever by 
Your side"?!?

NO!
...If measured,
Theirs is a
Fragment of a fraction,
Compared to ours
...A slight breeze on the scales 
That pronounce the 
Injustice that is 
My heart's being sentenced to 
Carry these sentiments 
It holds for you,
While being
Anchored in your wake.

I inhale hurt & despair and exhale toil,
Drowning in the abyss that was
Dug, and filled, by the 
Slothful miser that lives 
Under disciplines bridge

Still tangled in the shredded remains of the 
Quilt we knitted
With the needles that we
Pulled from each others chests,
I inhale hurt & despair and exhale toil.

But, until the 
Madness and melancholy, that you left to guard me,
 Find reason to abandon this broken half,
 I can not resign from this life of 
Solidarity and the ways of the glutenous masochist.

...So long as my heart is in
Your undertow,
 I will not retire from this life of
Solitude and the ways of the glutenous masochist.

...As memories made of lead 
Pull me deeper into the abyss,
I dedicate myself to a life of 
Solitude and the ways of the glutenous masochist.

...Unless, of course,
You can come back
And erase what you 
Scribed into my heart's mind
With your lies about tomorrow and the 
Yesterdays that you robbed me of


- Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment