Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, December 4, 2014

...On second thought.

Thanks for checkin' out THIS Bsombin' blog! I put the emphasis on THIS, because there will now be 2 Bsombin' blogs. This blog & the blog on my website...

The blog on my site will focus more on my visual art. ...My painting, illustration, and design. It will also be more of a place for me to teach and share my methods and processes for creating art. This blog will be more about my life in Southern California. So it will basically be more of what I was posting before, (Music, Stories, Poems, & Photography) with less of my art & design. So if you like my poetry and my paintings, make sure to bookmark both blogs! ;) 

...It has been several months since my last post here, and I found that I missed this blog. In truth, I haven't been doing any blogging at all recently. I started posting on my new blog, but quickly lost momentum. I was having a bit of a "branding identity crisis." I wasn't happy with the Bsombin' logo and wanted to make some changes to it. But I wasn't sure what to do with it. I stopped posting because I didn't want to watermark anymore images with the old logo. I wanted to wait till I had a new logo designed before continuing to blog. 

For a minute, I thought I had a new design I was happy with. But, after watermarking a bunch of images to use on the new blog (and posting some), I changed my mind about that logo. I still have some images with it on them, so you'll see that temporary logo on a hand full of posts as I get back to blogging here on Blogger. 

I have already stock piled edited content for my return to Blogger, so there will be a lot of stuff being posted here in the days to come. Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin', please check back soon! 

...To start the content procession, here are a few images from one of our father-daughter-doggies light painting session... 


No comments:

Post a Comment