Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Post #420

...that's number four-twenty, not hashtag four-twenty. But post 420, here on the blog, either way. With that said, here's a picture and a poem in honor of four hundred and twenty posts over the past 4 and a half years... Thanks for checkin' out the blog. Check back next year for more Bsombin'& have a Happy New Year!! 



"Sickened By My Medicine"

I got a crutch made outta of dead vegetation,
...The cloud under my wing assists in elevation,
For all sickness, She's the best medication,
Enabling the "train of thought" to reach new destinations,

Though named depressant, she brings stimulation,
Subtracts from the mind boundary and limitation,
Enters the blood stream by way of inhalation,
...Pardon me, it's time to give a demonstration,

When life's killing me, she's brings reincarnation,
Dimming all my pain as she slows me circulation,
Tolerance insists on higher concentrations,
So the dollars get spent in large denominations,

Though she's a soothing breath of meditation,
Beware, she demands complete &  total dedication,
She'll enslave with her sweet seductive sedation,
& she might make finding her your full time occupation,




-Bsomb4



No comments:

Post a Comment