Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Saturday, December 6, 2014

A new poem that I had posted on the new blog.

Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin' blog. I posted a few poems on my new Art & Design blog that I decided to repost here. This is the first repost, along with an old painting to illustrate it...



"Exhausted..."




Waiting...
Like still water 
Anticipating
Dawn's majesty
So that it can shine &
Give back
The brilliance 
That is cast on to it's 
Mirrored surface

Amidst the dark
I long to reflect
Your heart's pride;
Your mind's purpose; & 
Your soul's glow

Patiently...
I calm my surface 
So as to do justice the 
Beams that I would 
Catch, & 
Shine back, with
Hopes that 
I will, not only,
Light up my
Sunshine, 
As she does me,
But, to also 
Warm her as well
Some how

My coldest, 
Darkest, 
Deepest depths 
Crave your warmth & light
To illuminate & warm the 
Beauty that stirs far below 
My surface,
In my abyss of 
Emotions & thoughts.

As the melancholy 
Nights 
Sit casting black
On, & into,
Me,
I exercise  
Patience & faith
While looking towards
Heaven
To see your 
Dawn's break

...I wait, 
Exhausted by times
Infliction of solitude and 
My dissatisfaction in reflecting 
Starlight and moon beams. 




Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment