Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Sunday Poem



"Dear Love,"

I had you and lost you,
Time and time again...
You grew out of stranger,
You grew out of friend,
You grew unexpected
You grew now and then
Then you grew into something
From which I had to mend

Your scars, I still wear them
Though they're hind from site
...Your pleasure in play,&
Your suffer from fight...
So much time left in darkness,
after dancing in light,
At the thought of your return,
Shear panic & fright

If ever reincarnated,
Please be subtle and chose wise
Grow in truth and conviction
To endure through both halves' lives
Grow through feeling and from mind
Not from wanting and through the eyes
Grow closer to your honest paradise
And farthest from your hell's lies

I am afraid to death of what you can do to me.
Since what you did to me made me want to die,
So, for now, not always, I'm saying goodbye
Though I know you'll disagree, since you refuse to reply


-Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment