Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Influence Artists One Year Anniversary - Part 2 (Taking off, The LA Coliseum, & The Banc Of California Stadium)

It didn't take long before I heard the sound of a helicopter approaching. I looked towards the end of the runway and saw a black helicopter flying towards the hanger. As soon as he touched down, Mr. Petgrave's assistant ran over to help the passengers out of the chopper. I asked his assistant if he was the man I need to pay in order to ride, and he said yes. Once I finished paying the man, he walked me over to the chopper and told Mr. Petgrave that I had paid and was ready to go. When Mr. Petgrave saw I had my camera with me, he got out to remove the doors so I could shoot freely! I got to sit "shotgun", while one other photographer and Mr. Petgrave's photographer also came along on the flight. As we took off, my adrenaline started to surge. Mr. Petgrave turned on some music for us (in the head phones). Appropriately, he was playing "So Fly" by Slim. He told us that we would be going over the Los Angeles Coliseum on the way to DTLA because they had just finished renovating it. He wanted his photographer to get some good shots for Instagram, so I lucked out and got to shoot it too. He even circled around so we could get lots of different angles of the Coliseum and the Banc of California Stadium.




























Next we were flying over the 110 freeway on the way to downtown...

No comments:

Post a Comment