Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Influence Artists One Year Anniversary - Part 5 (Back At Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum)

 When we landed, it took me a minute to collect myself. I was still on an adrenaline high and my mind was still up in the air. As much as I was afraid, I was also having so much fun I didn't want it to end. But it did feel good to be back on the ground. Once my brain landed, I picked up where I left off before the flight... I got some more Airwolf pictures and some more pics of the other choppers. Most of the cars had already left, by the time we got back. So I was only able to get pics of one of the cars at the meet. But, I didn't mind too much, considering I had just gone on my second aerial photography tour! Definitely going to be doing it again, too. I won't say where I'm going to fly next. But I will tell you that it won't be another DTLA mission. Not to say that I won't do that again. But I have something else in mind for my next trip in a helicopter. Until then, I'll leave you with the last of the pictures from Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum. If you would like to fly with Mr. Petgrave, check out Celebrity Helicopters or follow him on Instagram @Robin.at.tam. If you would like to go to the next @InfluenceArtist x @LosAngelesGrammers meet, follow them on Instagram for updates on when it will be. Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! And check back soon for more Bsombin'!











No comments:

Post a Comment