Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, August 16, 2019

Untitled Poem #94070

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! I recently found an old poem I had written. I don't even remember writing this poem. So I'm not really sure when I wrote it. But I keep several note pads that I have filled with poems, quotes, creative project ideas, and randoms thoughts. And I found it as I was going through one of them. I didn't give it a title, when I wrote it. So I decided to leave it untitled and just gave it a number instead. I think it made it a little more enjoyable for me to read, because I had forgotten writing it. It almost felt like reading someone else's poem or being someone else reading my work. Not knowing how it ended made me want to read it even more. I don't think it's my best work. But I really enjoyed finding it and reading it. So I wanted to share it. I hope you enjoy it as well. If you do, leave a comment and let me know. And don't forget to check back soon for more art, poetry, photography, and more here on Bsombin'!

"#94070"

She found me
In the dark,
It was destiny...
God's will,
For her to save me

...It was the way
That she
Reflected all
My broken pieces
To make me feel
Whole
That
Captured my soul...

She never asked
What happened or
What I wanted...
She never asked
Me to do for her or
For me to stay...
She just stayed
With me
Through the long cold nights
& Promised me,
"It will all be okay."

She gave to me &
Took to give me more
But she has never taken
Anything away from me
She only takes
For me
So that I can
Heal & be
Free

I shutter
At the thought
Of her not with me
Because I've fallen
Madly in love with her...
So, who is she?
She is my passion,
She is
Photography


- Bsomb 4

No comments:

Post a Comment