Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, August 19, 2019

Influence Artists One Year Anniversary - Part 4 (Heading Back To The Compton Airport)

As we headed back to the Airport, we flew over Alameda St. most of the way. So I was able to get some pics of the 4th and the 6th street bridges, along with some more shots of the streets and freeways. I was finally able to get my camera into video mode, too, after I calmed down. On the way back to the airport, I asked Mr. Petgrave how high we were flying. He said we were at about 500ft on our way to DTLA and back. But, while we were over DTLA, we went up to 1,000ft. He said we got as high as 1,500ft. when we were circling the US Bank Tower. Which is probably why I was a lot less scared flying to and from DTLA than I was flying over it. I shot a lot of pictures of the freeways and streets below, on the way back to the airport. I also got some video footage. So I got some footage flying to downtown and flying back from downtown. But I missed all the downtown footage because of my panicking... I still need to go over what I got and edit it. Once I do, I'll post the video. But for now, I'll just share the last of the aerial photography pictures from the flight...













Once we got back to the airport, I wanted to finish shooting Airwolf and all the other choppers,  planes, and cars...

No comments:

Post a Comment