Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Another Supercar Sunday - Part 1 (Multi-colored McLaren)

Thank you for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! For the past few weeks, I've been spending my Sunday mornings looking for a Hypercar, while taking pictures of Supercars, at Supercar Sunday. I've been going to the weekly car show held at Pierce College, looking for the Raesr Tachyon Speed EV Hypercar and shooting pictures of some amazing Supercars while looking for the Tachyon Speed. Subsequently, this art and photography blog has turned into an automotive photography blog and I have been getting to know a lot more about cars in general. But, I have been learning a lot about Supercars and Hypercars, in particular.

As far as the Tachyon, I came up empty handed, this past Sunday, when I went to Supercar Sunday. Again, no Tachyon Speed. But I did get to see some sick cars that I couldn't believe! I wanted to focus on photographing the cars, that morning, so I didn't shoot any video. Instead I tried to take pictures that showed the cars' design in all their beauty. The first car that caught my eye, last Sunday, was a McLaren 650S. This car stood out to me a for a variety of reasons. The first was the color. ...Or, should I say, colors. It had a color changing paint job that changed colors as you walked around it. And it was very pretty! This is also a very rare car, since McLaren doesn't make large production runs of their cars. The funny thing is, there was actually another 650S there on Sunday. The 650S has 641hp, does 0 - 60 in 2.9 seconds, and has a top speed of 207mph! Basically, the 650S is beauty and the beast at the same time...





















There are a lot more Supercars that I will be sharing, through out the week. So check back soon for more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment