Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Down Time In Downtown

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! Before I get back into the Supercars, I wanted to share some pictures I took in Downtown while I was waiting for my daughter. The kid got nominated for a full scholarship. Part of the process, for the nominees, is a series of interviews with the committee that runs the scholarship program. So, while she was interviewing, I took the opportunity to shoot a little in downtown. It was a quick interview, so I didn't go far. But I did like a lot of the pictures I captured and wanted to share some of them with you all...









I hope you liked the pictures! I have a lot more I'll be posting through the end of this week. So check back soon for more photography, poetry, art, stories, and more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment