Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, October 4, 2019

Another Supercar Sunday - Part 3 (Black Beauty)

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! We're getting close to the weekend and that means we're coming up on another Supercar Sunday! I still have a few more cars to share from last weekend. There were a lot of Ferraris at last weekend's Supercar Sunday. I didn't shoot them all because I didn't have enough time. But one that I had to get pictures of was this 2014 Ferrari F12! I didn't even know what it was, at first. In fact, a lot of people were talking about "this mystery Ferrari". Not a lot of people knew what kind of Rarri it was. But I found the owner and asked. It seemed like he was looking for someone or something, when I approached him. So I didn't ask too many questions or if I could shoot the interior. But shooting the exterior was good enough for me. I love this car! The long front end, the perforations in the front end, the grill, the head lights, the back end, the intakes and opening through out the body... Everything about this car's design is sick! I didn't know anything about it, so of course I checked into it. The car is as beastly as it is beautiful! With a V12 engine that produces 769 hp, the car goes from 0 - 60 in 2.9 seconds and has a top speed of 214 mph! This car is a stunning machine with a lot of power! Which is probably why the price ranges from $380,000 - $550,000 for one. And that, to me, explains why hardly anyone knew what this model was. This car is some next level business! Even though I didn't know what it was, I knew it was special. So I made sure to take a lot of pictures to share with you all...














No comments:

Post a Comment