Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, October 7, 2019

Another Supercar Sunday - Part 4 (Supra Sunday)

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! It's a new week and another Supercar Sunday has come and gone. Yesterday was the biggest turn out I've seen so far, too. While I'm working on getting the pictures edited, I still have a couple of cars left to share from the previous Sunday...

 Even with a Porsche, a Ferrari, a McLaren, and 2 Lamborghini's parked right next to them, these two 2020 Toyota Supras stole the show that Sunday! The Supras were there on a promotional tour and they were getting a lot of attention. There was a constant crowd around the cars. And the fact that we could get in and sit in the cars made it so that people were lined up to check out the interior. I was pretty excited to get in and check it out myself. I wanted to talk to the Toyota reps to get some info on the cars, but there was even a line to talk to them. The Supra isn't a Supercar. But people were still super excited to see these cars! I did some research on them and they aren't anything to take lightly either. With a stock 3.0 L 6-cylinder engine that produces 335 hp, the Supra goes from 0-60 in 4.1 seconds and has a top speed of 155 mph. It's also a rear wheel drive with an 8 speed automatic transmission. The car has a sporty look, with it's long front end and round curvy lines. And the interior looked like some of the Supercar's interiors. I really like what Toyota did with the design (both inside and out) of this new Supra. Again, not a Supercar. But, a Really nice car, regardless. I, for one, definitely wouldn't mind driving one of these. I'll leave you with some pictures of the Supras for now, while I finish editing all the pictures from Yesterday...

















That's all for the Supras. I got a lot more Supercars images coming, though, along with a variety of other content. So check back soon for more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment