Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Another Supercar Sunday - Part 2 (Another McLaren)

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! Continuing with the cars from last week's Supercar Sunday...

After shooting the color changing 650S, I walked around for a bit and just looked at a lot of the classic cars and some of the luxury cars that were there. I stopped taking pictures for a little while because I got a bit overwhelmed by all the cars that were there. A lot were coming and going which made it very hard trying to choose which car to shoot. So I just took a break and enjoyed the show for a bit. But, when I saw this McLaren 570S, I had to turn the camera back on! Another ridiculous and rare car that made my jaw drop. This car is a beast, as are all McLaren! The 570S has 562 hp, goes from 0 - 60 in 3 seconds, and has a top speed of 204 mph. I had actually seen pictures of this particular car, before seeing it in person on Sunday. And the truth is the pictures really don't do this machines justice. This car had so much detail and so many curves and edges that a picture really doesn't give you a full sense of the car's beauty. I still tried to shoot all the details as much as I could and got a lot of pictures to share with you all, though...

















I've managed to over shoot and bury myself under a mountain of images that still need to be edited. I'm pushing to get through all these edits so I can start sharing all the amazing art that I have been going to see recently. I also have a lot more Supercar Sunday pictures to share. So check back soon for more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment