Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

More Supercar Sunday - Part 1 (Yellow F430)

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! I went to go to check out the supercars, again, at Supercar Sunday this past weekend. Supercar Sunday is a gathering of car lovers and auto enthusiasts that happens every Sunday morning from 7-10AM at Pierce College in Woodland Hills. It's usually held in the main parking lot. But, because of the Swap meet that was going on that day, this past Sunday it was moved to parking lot B. I went to Supercar Sunday to go look for a hypercar that I have been wanting to see called the Raesr Tachyon Speed. It's a EV hypercar that looks like a fighter jet on 4 wheels! It's an amazing car that I am dying to get a closer look at. Unfortunately, the Tachyon was not there this weekend. But there were plenty of other cars there that blew my mind and had me feelin' like a little kid again.

The first supercar that I got my attention on Sunday was this Ferrari F430. It's an older model. But, it's still gorgeous, if you ask me. I'd never seen one up close, so I was very happy to get the chance to shoot this beauty. The owner wasn't around. So, I'm not sure what year it was, I didn't get a chance to ask about the car's specs. I didn't spend a lot of time with her because I got there late and wanted to hurry so I wouldn't miss the purple Porsche and the black Lambo that were there. I'll be posting pictures of those 2 beasts later in the week. But for now, Here is the beautiful yellow Ferrari F430...













I got a lot more that I'll be sharing from this past Sunday. So check back soon for more cars, photography, stories and more on the Bsombin' blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment