Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, September 26, 2019

More Supercar Sunday - Part 2 (R8 x 2)

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! This past weekend's Supercar Sunday had a great turn out and provided a large selection of cars to look at. But, even with all the other amazing cars at Supercar Sunday, this pair of Audi R8s really stood out to me. They were each amazing cars on their own. But side by side they made it hard not to stop and stare for a while. And a lot of people did. I still can't make up my mind which one I liked better. But I don't think you could really go wrong with either one! The owners weren't around. So, unfortunately, I wasn't able to get an shots inside the cars or ask about the specs. But I did get a lot of pictures to share with you...





















So, which one would you pick, the red one or the blue one? I still have a lot of cars from last Sunday, to share with you. I have a lot of other pictures to share from my adventures, as well as, along with some new art, poetry, and more stories. So check back soon for more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment