Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, September 16, 2019

Supercar Sunday - Part 1 "The Yellow Spider"

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog!! A couple of weeks ago I was driving down Ventura Blvd. and saw the Raesr Tachyon Speed prototype driving down the street. I couldn't stop trippin' on that car for days! I wanted to see it again and up close so bad. It's an amazing machine that looks like it was imported from another planet. After finding Raesr Automotive on Instagram, I saw a post where they mentioned taking the car to "Supercar Sunday". After looking around on IG, I found that Supercar Sunday was a local event held every Sunday at Pierce College. So, I decided to wake up early yesterday to go see if I could get a closer look at the Tachyon.

Every Sunday morning (as long as the weather permits), from 7am - 10am, the Pierce College parking lot is converted into an amazing car show that features all types of beautiful automobiles. And it's not just supercars. All kinds of cars show up. From supercars to vintage autos to hot rods and classic muscle cars, Supercar Sunday brings together car collectors, auto enthusiasts, and gear heads from all walks of life. Although I was there looking for the Tachyon, I couldn't help but to take my time and walk up and down all the rows of cars, as I was searching for it. I was a little disappointed that the Tachyon wasn't there. But I still had an amazing time checkin' out the cars and talking to the people at Supercar Sunday. I'm not done looking for the Tachyon, though. I will definitely be going back to Supercar Sunday a lot, from now on.

The highlight of the day, yesterday, was meeting "J" and getting to shoot his yellow Ferrari 458 Spider. "J" was super cool and even let me shoot inside the car. I've never had the pleasure of being in a Ferrari and totally geeked out when "J" asked if I wanted to shoot the interior. As expected, it was as beautifully designed on the inside as it was on the outside. From the yellow stitches on the black leather to the polished emblem on the steering wheel, every little detail was made with mastery. If I wasn't crazy about Ferraris before, I am totally nuts about them now. I fell in love with that Spider! I even shot and edited a little video of the beast to share with you all. I'll be sharing the other images from Supercar Sunday, through out the rest of the week. But, for now, it's all about the Spider...























I hope you like the Spider as much as I did! Check back soon for more Supercar Sunday pics and for more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment