Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Supercar Sunday - Part 4 "The GT"

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog. There were a lot of great cars to check out at last week's Supercar Sunday. Most of them were parked close together. But off to the side I saw this Ford GT sitting all by itself. It looked like a 2005-2006 GT, to me. But, with no one around to ask, I can only assume. I was happy that it was parked away from the other cars because it made getting pictures of it a lot easier. This is another car I should have made a video of. By this point, however, I was just like a little kid looking at awesome cars and wasn't really thinking about content. It was a little overwhelming, seeing so many sick cars in one spot. But I'll be a lot better prepared tomorrow, when I go back to Supercar Sunday! For now, though, I'll leave you with some details of the Ford GT...









I'll have more cars to share, after tomorrow's Supercar Sunday. And, I have a lot of other things I will be sharing, in addition to the cars. So make sure to check back soon for more Supercars, photography, stories, and more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment