Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Saturday, September 28, 2019

More Supercar Sunday - Part 3 (3 Cobras)

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' Blog! This was a busy week that went by way too fast for me. I still have a lot of cars to share from last weekend and it's already Saturday night! So I decided to stay home and tonight to get caught up before I go out and take any more pictures tomorrow. I'm not going to get into the details with all the cars, since I have a lot of catching up to do. But I will say that seeing 3 Shelby Cobras in a row is not something you're going to see every day. That's another thing I love about Supercar Sunday... With all the cars that show up, there are some unique photo opportunities at Supercar Sunday. Fortunately I got to shoot a lot of them, last Sunday, too... Like 3 classic Shelby Cobras parked side-by-side. I've loved these cars since I was a kid. The driver's side roll bar always stood out to me and made a lasting impression on me, because that was the first time I had heard of a roll bar. And the idea idea of driving a car that needed one seemed crazy to me. But I loved the way it looked on the back of the Cobra and I still think back to being a little kid every time I see one. So of course I had to get shots of these three gems to share with you all...





















I'll be sharing more through out the night. So check back soon for more Bsombin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment