Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, September 23, 2019

Pimpin' At The Pump

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog!! Before I get to all the gorgeous cars from yesterday's Supercar Sunday, I wanted to share pics of a car I saw at the gas station on Saturday...

As I was getting a drink, before paying for gas, a guy came in and asked for "$103 on the racing fuel." I couldn't wait get outside to see what this guy was fueling up with 101 octane racing fuel. When I walked outside I found a brand new 2019 Acura NSX sitting at the racing fuel pump! Fortunately, I had my camera with me and the owner said it was cool to shoot the car! So I ran and got my camera and got to work while he was fueling up. He said he had just upgraded the car's computer and was about to take his son to go have some fun testing it out! Lucky kid! When I looked inside the cabin and saw how happy he was, I knew he understood how lucky he actually was. It's good to see that he actually appreciated how Lucy he was. I felt luck too, though, just being able to photograph the car inside and out. I really wanted to look under the hood. But I was running late to work and didn't want to keep "father and son" from having fun. So I only got a hand full of shots. But I left that gas station with a big smile on my face. Especially since there was a Lamborghini Urus driving by as I pulled out, believe it or not. I love my neighborhood!









I'll be posting the beasts from Supercar Sunday through out the week. I'll also be sharing pics from my trip to the DaVinci exhibit that was showing at the Ronald Reagan Library last month. So check back soon for more cars, art, photography, and more on the Bsombin' blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment