Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Supercar Sunday - Part 3 "The Lambos"

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! What would a supercar event be without a Lambo? Or, in this case, a few Lambos... Ever since I was 7, I have loved Lamborghini! The first time I saw a picture of a Countach, I fell hard for the beast. It looked like a space ship to me. It's futuristic design instantly made it my favorite car. Over the years, the cars and trucks that Lamborghini has created have only made me love them more and more. They are, to me, the definition of a "Supercar".

As I was making my way down the isles of cars at Supercar Sunday, I saw some cars a few isles over that made me want to skip isles. I didn't. But I did start moving a little faster as I got in eye sight of some Lambos that were parked a few isles down. I should have skipped isles because I ended up missing 2 beautiful Lambos and a Bugatti! But I did get a shot of one of the Lambos (an orange one) as it was leaving. Fortunately, I didn't miss all of the Lambos, though. A white Huracan and a black Murcielago were parked at the start of one of the last isles, when I got there. I've never seen a Murcielgo up close. So I was a very excited about that! And the Huracan was no joke either! Both cars were immaculate and looked picture perfect parked next to one another. I didn't get a chance to talk to the owners. So I'm not sure what year the cars were. But the Murcielago looked like a 2001 and the Huracan like a 2018. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me on that. Regardless of the year, they were gorgeous and I was very happy to be able to get pics of these beasts. The best part was when the owner of the Murcielago opened up the "wings" and "tail"!




















As we get closer to the weekend, I'm getting excited for Sunday. Can't wait to see whats parked on the lot this Sunday! But, for now, I still got more pictures coming from last week's Supercar Sunday. So, check back soon for more cars, photography, art, and Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment