Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Supercar Sunday - Part 2 "The Old Yellow Taxi"

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog. I still got a few more supercars, from this past weekend's Supercar Sunday, to show you all. But there were some other really incredible machines there, that I want to share, as well. ...The 458 Spider was actually the first car I saw when I got to Supercar Sunday. I think I spent about 10-15 minutes shooting the car and talking to "J" (the owner), before I actually started to walk around and look at all the other cars. After I finished shooting the Ferrari, I headed straight for this old taxi that was on display.

The owner of this taxi was all about the details. I didn't get to talk to the guy. But from what I understand, the man has an amazing collection of old vintage cars complete with all the accessories you could think of. I wish I would have made a video of this car, because there was so much to look at. But people kept crowding around it. Just getting clean pictures without people in the frame was a bit of a challenge and took some time. But as you can see from the pictures, the owner didn't miss any details. From the the car and its tool kit to the taxi driver's cap and gloves in the back seat, everything was in perfect condition. I can't wait to see what this guy bring next weekend!













Got some more pictures to share of some of the other beautiful vehicles that were at Supercar Sunday this past weekend. So check back soon to see what other surprises I came across!

No comments:

Post a Comment