Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, March 30, 2015

#DTLA #Lurking - Pt.1

'Sup world!? Many thanks for visiting this here blog o' mine! I'll spare you the long version and abbreviate the story behind this set of pictures... Some of the ILUMN8 fam was getting together to break bread, in Little Tokyo, one night last month. Some business was spoken, but most of the conversation at the dinner table wasn't about business. After dinner, drinks, some smoke, and a lot of laughs, we split back up into the groups and pairs that we arrived, bid one another good night, and we headed out onto our separate adventures. Which brings me to the shots I'm sharing today. Obviously, this is where my adventure took me that night. ...high and low through the streets of DTLA. From J-Town, to the 101, to City Hall, to some rooftops over 3rd street, and back to "Pearl"(..my truck). Here are some shot's from my Friday night lurk through DTLA, for you to enjoy. Check back soon for more Bsombin'!










No comments:

Post a Comment