Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Location scouting in DTLA. - Pt.1

'Sup world?! Thanks for checkin' out my blog! Although currently living in the San Fernando Valley, a lot of my time is spent in D.T.L.A. ...From business meetings, to family events, to days and nights spent shooting the city, I find myself in downtown Los Angeles often. The bunch of pics I'm sharing today are some of what I collected on a day of location scouting. Not gonna get into why I was scouting out locations just yet. What I will say is that joining the ILUMN8 family has made me a much busier person! I'll be sharing more of what I have been working on with ILUMN8, on my site blog and on the the ILUMN8 website's blog. As for this blog, I'll just share some of my favorite pics from another day spent shooting DTLA...











No comments:

Post a Comment