Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Hollywood reservoir

Thanks for checkin' out my blog! I was driving home from Burbank one morning, when I found myself steering off course and on to Barham Boulevard. Having the camera in the car, I wanted to take the opportunity to shoot DTLA from the Hollywood reservoir. I drove up into the Hollywood hills till I reached a sign that said "Road closed to the public." I surveyed the area, found a spot to park, grabbed my camera bag, and started making my way further up into the hills on foot. I was hoping that the clouds wouldn't make the view too hazy, as I was hiking up to the top of a hill that looks down over the reservoir and out onto DTLA. When I reached the top, however, I was greeted by a skyline that was barely visible through the clouds and smog. I did get some good shots of the LAPD helicopter, as I was encouraged to head back to my truck, though. Lol. I'm planning on going back, since I didn't get the shot I wanted. But, for now, I'll share the few shots worth showing, from that morning. Thanks for stoppin' by and please check back again soon for more Bsombin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment