Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, March 23, 2015

The old L.A. oo

As I mentioned in my last post, My buddy Erika & I took a trip to Griffith Park, last November, to shoot the old abandoned zoo. The zoo was open from 1912 - 1966 and closed when the Los Angeles Zoo opened. What remains there now are the old cages and structures around them, in addition to hiking trails and picnic areas. It's located about 5 minutes from the Los Angeles Zoo, up in the Griffith Park hiking trails. So we were in for a bit of a leg work out that day. But, We had talked about going there a few times, so when I suggested going there to shoot, Erika was super enthused. I had only been there once before, and I had just gotten my SLR camera, so I was also pretty hyped to hike & shoot! too many pictures to post, came out of that adventure. But, as usual, I wanted to share some of my favorite captures...









Thanks again for stoppin' by. Please check back soon for more L.A. stories & Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment