Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, March 20, 2015

Lurkin' 'round LAX

Many thanks for checkin' out my blog! With a big family that likes to travel, a lot of my time is spent at LAX making me very familiar with the airport and it's surrounding neighborhoods. This is in part to my usual routine, when a flight is late, being to get out he camera and shoot. Most of the time, though, I find that the delays are in the day. Night flights are usually on time, so I don't get to do a lot of night shooting by the airport. Last November, however, my sister's flight got delayed and I found myself with a couple of hours to kill. And, so, the lurk began... I found a spot to park, right off of Century Blvd., and started by the LAX sign at the Century entrance. First a trip to the top of a parking lot structure, for elevated shoots, then down on to the streets. I made my way down Century to Sepulveda then headed down Sepulveda a ways before flippin' a bitch and heading back towards the car. By the time my sister's flight had landed, I was back at the car with a memory card full of captures. Too many to share, but I will share some of my favs from the night. Thanks again for stoppin' by. Check back soon for more LA stories, images from the city of angels, and more Bsombin'!








No comments:

Post a Comment