Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kush Harvest Festival

Thanks for checkin' out my blog. As usual, my blogger self can't keep up with my photographer self. Lol. I have been trying hard, the past couple of days to get all caught up on editing and archiving all my images, so I can share them here. But the "need to be edited and archived" folder is still at about 15GB. I did make a large dent in the folder, however. So, while I finish editing and archiving, I will be posting what I have ready. This means that there will be a lot of new posts on here by the end of the week.

Last November, my partner in crime, Tony (from Stay Illuminated), hooked it up with tickets to the Kush Harvest Festival. He also introduced me to a lot of the acts who were performing that night. It was a great time hangin' out with the homie, dabbin' it up, and meeting a lot of cool (and a couple not so cool) MC's that I have listened to for years. Most of them were real down to earth and let me snap flicks of them. So here are a few images of some underground legends that I got the opportunity to meet and watch rock the crowd, at the show...


The one and only Circus!


A man who influenced, inspired, & taught me a great deal, through his music, by making me think a lot about a lot! ...& he's also my favorite MC of all time... Aceyalone!!


The legendary Self Jupiter!


A one of a kind style master, an innovator on the mic, and one of my all time favorite MC's... 
Mr. Myka 9 


Ace, Myka, & Jupiter, of Project Blowed & The Freestyle Fellowship, blessin' the stage.


Medusa! ...Need I say more?


Mr. Sick Jacken, of the Psycho Realm


& last but definitely not least, 2 doots that I love, The Living Legend's Mystik Journeymen!

Check back soon for more Bsombin!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment