Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pool-cuzzi light painting session

Thanks for checkin' out my blog! For those who don't know, I am a dad. ...a very fortunate one who's daughter is everything a parent could ask for and more! We have much in common and share a lot of interest, including photography. Light painting is something that we've learned together, over the years, and she's helped me on a lot of the projects that I've worked on. Which is why I decided to share some shots she got of me playing with a laser and a flashing light stick. I put the "pool-cuzzi" between myself and the camera, to add a reflection to the images, and set the shutter for  8 - 10 second exposures. The kid wanted to use the auto focus, though, so we had to try several times for each shot. Despite the repetition and fails, though, we had a good time, laughed a lot, and both learned more about the art of slow/long exposure light painting. Here are some of the successes we had that night. Check back soon for more pool-cuzzi light painting & more Bsombin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment